The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

where can I buy 'THE FLOOR SAVER'


By Dmj

essex, United Kingdom Gb

Some time ago we bought 2 packs of these handy gizmos. They are made of dark green plastic in the shape of a cross. They raise a pot an inch or so off the ground. As far as I am concerned they are easy to use and stable. they are about a foot wide and the length can be altered by snapping off the points which form the stand. Best not to, as it keeps them the full size and more useful. The product also has 'NEWZEALAND DESIGN' printed on the centre circle of the pot stand. They stack neatly for storage.



Try asking this question on an online question thingy, like ask, or yahoo answers etc.

25 Jun, 2009

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?