The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

My friends grandpa has just died and i would like to get her a plant or flower. Is there anything available which is called peter or keogh or grandpa or incorparates any of those words. Your help in this matter would be much appreicated. Thanks in advacne

United Kingdom Gb




The first thing that sprang to mind was a beautiful scented rose called Grandpa Dickson.
Do you think that would be acceptable?

23 Jun, 2009


hi Sexylexus just as Bigbumblebee suggests just before my dad died he bought me Granpa Dickson a beautiful large yellow rose well scented i now treasure it and look after it like a baby ur friend will certainly love and enjoy it and have happy memories

23 Jun, 2009


what a lovely gesture to your friend thats very sweet of you
and some fab responses

welcome to GOY

x x x

23 Jun, 2009

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?