The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

Essex, United Kingdom Gb

Does anyone know of where i could buy just the cover for a walk in greenhouse, i've been given the frame to quite a big walk in greenhouse but unfortunatly theres no manafacture name on it, i've tried ebay but with no joy the measurements are:
H 7ft x L 6ft x W 4ft
many thanks



google 'replacement greenhouse covers and there is a company via amazon called eden supplies they sell a range of them. good hunting donnadee

24 Jan, 2010


I was going to say good old EBay will have some until I read your question properly.

24 Jan, 2010


thanks guys i'll keep looking

25 Jan, 2010

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?