The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

By Stroll

Surrey, United Kingdom Gb

hi, can anybody tell me where i can get a long handle plough hoe or hoe plough , double edged for making small farrows,, i have now found out that the tool i am looking for is called a RIDGER



stroll there is a site called get digging which do long handled tools,
might be what your looking for
also amazon do some if they are what your looking for :o)

11 Mar, 2010


I saw some long handled tools in B&Q when I got my long handled spade!

11 Mar, 2010

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?