The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

By Millie

kent, United Kingdom Gb

can anyone tell me the name of the tool i saw being used on groundforce to take off the top layer of grass please.



I didn't see the programme but the special tool used for that purpose is called a turf iron.

30 Mar, 2010


They also used a motorised machine which I think can be hired if you have a lot of turf to take off.

30 Mar, 2010



30 Mar, 2010

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?