The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

By Guest
Who is guest?

West Sussex, United Kingdom Gb

i have a clump of white flowers that only come up in the spring they look like giant snowdrops .what are they called



Lucojum common name Snowflakes do they look like these images

12 Apr, 2010


Leucojum aestivalis is the tall Snowflakes. Gravetye Giant is the one most often seen, they have a green tip to the petals.

12 Apr, 2010

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Previous question

« best way to feed orchid in door


Not found an answer?