The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

By Guest
Who is guest?

West Yorkshire, United Kingdom Gb

I have seen a tree that when the leaves come back on in spring a bright orange and looks from a distance like a ball of fire. I have spoken to someone local and the told me the name, which i have now forgotton,, he did say its known as the forest fire ? I am desperate to find out what this is called so i can have one in my garden.

Thank you



Pieris? There's one called 'Forest Flame'...normally more of a shrub than a tree, though.

12 May, 2010

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?