The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

United Kingdom Gb

I saw lovely snowdrop type flowers, called carpathicum. I wondered where I could buy some bulbs



Hi Patricia and welcome to GoY. I 'think' you mean Leucojum vernum var. carpathicum they are 'snowflakes' rather than 'snowdrops'. Just Google and you will easily find the places that sell them.

10 Mar, 2014

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Previous question

« what is this flower/plant please


Not found an answer?