The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

Kent, United Kingdom Gb

Does any one know where to get hold of those thick play mats printed up with games that you see when you go into parks?




The pic above looks like lots of smaller rubber mats put together into a shape. I know B&Q sell rubber mats like that in black, but that is no fun! A lot of builders yards sell them.

Online, do them.

27 Jun, 2011


You may have to call the council--or whoever is in charge of the park--to find out where they came from. They look like a custom job, to me.

28 Jun, 2011


thankyou both. Have tried emailing the garden that we saw them with no luck. Will try the builders yards. But up at the school they had new play equipment today with simular matting so will ask them as well. Thanks sue

29 Jun, 2011


Look for some kind of maker's or distributor's mark on the play equipment. If they don't carry the mats, they may know who does.

30 Jun, 2011

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?