The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

By Wyken

Norfolk, United Kingdom Gb

Can anyone tell me where I can buy the sort of bottomless polysyrene seed modules that seem to have disappeared from the catalogues. They camewith theur own trayof matching "pegs" that enabled removal of the little plants without disturbance



Try google ... this website looks hopeful ...

18 Feb, 2012


Avkq47 Thank you very much for response but no joy on their website. Have sent email enquiry to them

18 Feb, 2012


Also, ebay has a sale of polystyrene trays. Looks like fifteen trays currently going for 0.99p!! There are also only a couple of other similar offers - check it out quick!

19 Feb, 2012


Thanks for ebay tip Avkq7 but nothing there that is what I'm looking for. I've decided to make my own modules that will match the "pegs" that I still have. Only other hope seems to be old stock in garden centre if I'm lucky. Thanks again.

20 Feb, 2012

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?