The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

By Wyken

Norfolk, United Kingdom Gb

Can anyone tell me where I can buy polystyrene seed modules; the sort I want are the ones with holes in the bottom and matching trays of "pegs" for removing the small plants without root disturbance. They used to be everywhere. My head aches from searching



You might try a commercial horticultural supplies company, try googling this.

18 Feb, 2012


Thanks, Derekm I'll do that but not tonight. I have been hunting all day and the only thing anywhere near is a rather swish Swedish propogating set up which uses the lid reversed to pop up the modules. Comes with capilliary matting and a hefty price tag and a glowing report but the poly ones did all that and just fitted into wherever you wanted.

Might be reduced to making holes in the plastic trays that fit the pegs.

18 Feb, 2012

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?