The Garden Community for Garden Lovers

By Lawley

Herefordshire, United Kingdom Gb

Probably a daft question but I have discovered that my green house has two broken panes, can you buy ready sized replacement ones and if so where from? I originally bought the greenhouse some years ago from B & Q but having looked on line they don't seem to do replacement glass.



When this happened to me I got replacement ones from a glazier - just take the measurements.

24 Mar, 2012


They are readily available from a glazing firm. Just take tyhe measurements, as Cammomile recommends. They are usually 2ft wide.

24 Mar, 2012


they actualy sell a cheep glass especialy for things like green houses .

25 Mar, 2012


Thanks Bulbaholic, Cammomile and Nosey for your reply... Glass is quite expensive so am hoping to get a cheaper piece.

25 Mar, 2012


your welcome .

25 Mar, 2012

How do I say thanks?

Answer question


Not found an answer?